Monday, March 17, 2008

Roller Coaster Ride, Anyone?

While surfing some blogs, I came across this post, and well, just couldn't keep myself from re iterating it here, in Pink! ;) No guesses why.

"I was 25 at the time, and basically oscillated day to day between thinking "This is the greatest idea ever!" and "This will never work. Who am I to take on Intuit and Microsoft? If this was a good idea, someone would have done it before." It’s very emotional, and I don’t think people ever tell you about that. You see your net worth quickly draining, you have no idea what’s going to happen next, and you’re sitting alone in a room with no help, no resources, just your brain and sheer will-power. When ever I got down, I would listen to "That’s Life" by Frank Sinatra, or think about a Shakespeare quote I liked as a kid: "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we might oft win, by fearing to attempt." "

Lately, been ripping stuff off others. Think its time for an original post or two. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Madhu Gopalan said...

i really love the shakespeare quote! how true!

Anonymous said...

You get what you search for....(the way you bumped into this blog)...keep 'IT ' aflamed.