Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Best Post Of The Blog, Is The One That...

Why is it, that the best day of your life, is the one that you never get to live? The Best Girl, is the one you never get to hold? The most cherished dreams, are the ones that never come true?

As I was telling GB, this is probably a combination of the weather, the music, and the fact that I am hopelessly stuck with my Baby. This, this, ummmm, this whole philosophical outlook, if I could call it that. But I can't help thinking. Why are pain and loss, so entwined with My Destiny? Sometimes, its tiring. Sometimes, its scary. If I can't do away with them, atleast I wish I was numb to them. The word that comes to mind, is "indifference". Blissfully indifferent, to it all. Just floating. Drifting. Passing by. No crests of pain, or troughs of joy. Just undulating numbness. Ah! I wish...

3 comments:

Madhu Gopalan said...

Numbness isnt a good thing.

RD said...

And "good", is a relative word.

Unknown said...

Id say Comfortably numb then:)