Monday, March 10, 2008

My Dedication : Back To You

After a very long time, I thought of You. Had a longing, to be with You. To have You in my arms. Close. To feel Your breath, caress My skin. Shiver when Your sweat evaporates off My body.

But its not to be. However, I wonder, if things had turned out the way I had wished them to, maybe this song would have been fitting, to our very weird, very unusual, ummmm, Love?



I've been down, I've been beat,
I've been so tired, that I could not speak.
I've been so lost, that I could not see,
I wanted things, that were out of reach.
Then I found you, and you helped me through,
And you showed me, what to do
And thats why I'm coming back to you...

Like a star, that guides a ship across the ocean.
Thats how your love will take me home back to you.
And if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are.
I know that day is coming soon, ya I'm coming back to you.
You've been alone, but you did not show it,
You've been in pain, but did not know it.
Let me do what I needed to, you were there when I needed you,
Might have let you down, might have messed you round,
But you never changed your point of view.
And thats why I'm coming back to you...

I'm coming back to you.
I'm coming back to you.
I'm coming back to you.
That day is coming soon.
I'm coming back to you.

5 comments:

Madhu Gopalan said...

Wow...Very nice...but people who dont listen to Bryan Adams are going to think you wrote those lines ;)

RD said...

Well, for You Sweetie, I could write all that myself, and more! ;)

Manoj Batula said...

I have been a big fan of Bryan Adams.. So when I read this blog post I couldn't leave without commenting on it..I didn't see his name anywhere in the post (which I thought should have been there..)
What say ?? (or have you written it by yourself.. )

Minkowsky..

Madhu Gopalan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RD said...

Minkowsky, when I mentioned that it was a Dedication, what I had in mind was a song, that I call up the Radio station to play and dedicate to someone. So, I thought it was sufficient, and left it at that. Maybe I should have mentioned the artist. An oversight.