Monday, April 10, 2006

Optimize Against Pain

On my way to work, early in the morning, passed this reputed college enroute. Never been inside, Never bothered to stop and take a better look. But today, out of the blue, had this desire to get inside, walk around... And no, it was not because I felt I need to go back to school (Sorry Jay and Family), but because one of My Friends whose not with me anymore, had gone to that college for two years.

Sounds strange, huh? Well, it is. I could not have imagined for the life of me, that I would be feeling this way. Had this crazy, crazy feeling to meet her once more, and ask her about her Life in college (before I even knew her), find out about her fears, her dreams, her infatuations. Anything and Everything about her. Just find some excuse to talk to her.

Its hurting now. Wish I had known what I was getting into, when I decided to walk out of the door. But I was so sure, that it was for the better. I mean, no one ever did teach me how to optimize against pain. Its been a self-learning thing. But it seems now, that I have probably got it all wrong.

But I guess there are times in our lives, when all we can do, is just go with the flow. Not much that you can do, once things are in motion. So, I guess, that's what I will do for sometime now. And hope, things get better, somehow. Maybe, even hope for a miracle...

No comments: