Sunday, April 27, 2008

My "Feel Like Shit" Day

Just another one of those days, I guess. Couldn't shake away the whole "Everything's just shit" feeling! I tried tracing its roots, and figured that Friday night conversation over dinner with MisTique, ranks way above anything else (more on that in another post, maybe). Add to that the post-party-depression after last night's Daaru Party, and you have a perfect recipe for Disaster, as far as RD's frail emotional balance is concerned.

Have been listening to this song for like a million times since morning. Just can't get it out of my system. With reason? I don't know. Some food for thought, before I go to bed. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow, and everything will be magically taken care of!


Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone,

1 comment:

Madhu Gopalan said...

stopped blogging?