Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Re : Monsoon Music

Yes VG. I totally relate to how you feel when the rains pour down from the heavens above! (http://i---me---myself.blogspot.com/2007/06/theres-something-about-rain-that-makes.html) Its almost like orgasmic pleasure. Unexplainable. Delightfully blissful. Magical...

I would love to sit in the balcony, rocking on my chair, with either a book (Fredrick Forsyth/Robert Ludlum types), a mug of steaming Bournvita within easy reach. If the book is not available, I won't mind tapping away on my lappie working on some Evolutionary Computing code snippets. Equally pleasurable! ;)

The music is 'obviously' playing (that goes without saying). However, my choice will be a little different. What the heck! Very different!

1. Colonial Cousins - Rain
2. Cat Stevens (assorted)
3. Elvis Presley (assorted)
4. Shubha Mudgal - Ab Ke Saawan
5. Anjan Dutta (assorted)6. Jagjit Singh (assorted)
7. Soundtrack of Metro, Cheeni Kum, The Train.

Yes, I think I could live with that! ;)

No comments: