Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Raahein, My Road To Myself

What can you say about a bunch of guys, just out of college, with some starry dreams in their eyes, and some solid determination to achieve those lofty dreams? What can you say about the very same bunch of boys-next-door, who come grinning back one evening, and tell you that the first hurdle has been overcome?

I really don't know. And yet, I want to talk about these boys and what they are doing. Not because they are my friends. Not because its 'cool' to talk about folks doing something different. But, because I believe in their dreams. I love what they do. And I draw my inspiration from them.

There will be a host of others speaking about the movie. And I don't think I need to give lip service to something that is so good. So, let me just say, that Raahein, is just what it promises to be. Amateur cinema, at its very enthusiastic best. At its classiest. Don't watch it, so you could appreciate the effort put in by these young turks. But watch it instead, because you want to know, what Loneliness feels like. Watch it, so you could savour the bitter taste of being alone. Watch it, so you could start to love your life, just a little bit more.

Check them out here.

1 comment:

P A R I D H I.P said...

Hey u write rilli awsome..........
And for other I must say
Dont read it but,Appreatiate it
:)