Sunday, December 30, 2007

Why IS RD The Fall Guy, ALWAYS?

Ok, so what is it about me, that makes me the "Bad Guy", ALWAYS? I really, really don't know. Its weird you know, all these years, and I still don't bloody know, why is it, that in any group that I am in, I always end up as the fall guy. You would think, that any normal human being will have the basic intelligence, to figure out something as simple, and inevitably repetitive as this! But excuse me here for being naive, but I forgot to tell you, its RD at this end, ladies and gentlemen.

The panga started a coupla weeks back, when the new jerk who came in to live with us, started behaving weird with me. Won't speak to me properly, avoided me all the time. I was too busy with my shit to bother much. When you have to live with a bunch of hyper active geeks, you learn to compensate for erratic mood swings. And I was no stranger to this myself. So, I "gave him his space" and zoned out of his immediate sphere.

But wait a sec! Isn't something wrong here? I happened to hear the conversation between him and our third roomie, and things sounded pretty normal to me. Shouldn't he be upset with the "world", in general? Oh no! Don't tell me, its another of those, "RD is to blame for my foul mood"!!!! Great! History Revisited.

Duh! Mom doesn't want me to go ahead and complete this! ;( So, I guess, its gonna be one abrupt ending, right here!

2 comments:

Madhu Gopalan said...

Since he is your housemate and you need to live with him, why dont you talk to him honestly and ask what is bothering him? A frank discussion may improve things.

P A R I D H I.P said...

hey u know its not that easy to deal with room mates."I KNOW"
I wanna hear the rest of the story.
If ur roomies dont match up with u Ur life is a hell.