Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All It Takes, Is Just One Night...

The numbness is at its peak. I could almost feel it traverse through my veins, as it raced through my blood, to take control of my Emotions. Ofcourse, when it did hit me, I did not feel the whole impact. But then again, isn't it supposed to be that way?

She will be gone soon. A little too soon. Last night, seems like a Dream now. A Dream, that only a naive old no-gooder like me, can dream of. Is not it funny, that I grieve for something, that I myself preach against? Its always the same raw deal for me. But somehow, this time round, its not hurting. Its just so numb. So, so numb...

Don't wanna go back home. Can't bring myself to face all that Lonliness, again. Just one night, and I wish I did not have to return to that Empty house no more. That feel of her touch, the sound of her voice. Its all gonna be there. Ready to overwhelm me. Waiting, to drown me. Jeez, am already talking like a Lost Soul. How I desperately hung on, for the night not to end. For that one moment, to stay frozen in a Lifetime. For me to cherish.

But its not to be. Its Not in my Destiny to have Her. I should have known. I should have read it. I should never have let it all come to pass...

1 comment:

Madhu Gopalan said...

have u stopped blogging? write some more, u write so well:)